Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

I decided I'm going to try harder to have more small blogs instead of long epic ones all the time. So, with this in mind, here is the trailer for the new movie called The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. It stars Heath Ledger (in what I think was his last role), Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell, Jude Law, and Tom Waits as The Devil (which is absolutely perfect for him). The visuals look amazing and it was directed by Terry Gilliam. It kind of looks like Ledger, Depp, Farrell, and Law are all the same person which actually might work considering it's a fantasy tale. It was no doubt probably done in lieu of Ledger's death.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am so excited! I know that Heath Ledger was in the process of making this film when he died which is why they had to get the other actors to help out. I think, as you said, it will probably work...it will definitely be interesting to see! :)

Amber said...

wow! I agree with you, it is visually stunning! this is one of those movies that is seriously like a work of art, cool! thank you for sharing this I don't know that I would've heard about it otherwise!