At my work, for entertainment, my co-workers have been giving each other riddles to figure out over the course of the day (or some days for the hard ones). I thought that I would share some with you and see if you can figure them out. In three days, I'll post the answers. The first four have to do with death, because they are more fun (its like we're detectives or something!). You have to figure out how they died (except the fourth one). The last three are more kiddish but still kinda fun. If you look hard enough, you can find the answers on the Internet but please don't spoil it for everyone else if you do decide to cheat. Good luck...
1. A man is lying dead in the desert with a match next to his hand. He is nude.
2. A man is working at his occupation when he realizes there is a tear in his shirt. 15 minutes later, he is dead.
3. A man is lying dead in a pool of blood and water. He has wounds but there is no weapon.
4. A man must draw a piece of paper out of a hat. There are two possibilites. One piece of paper says "Life" and one piece of paper says "Death". If he draws "Life", he will live. If he draws "Death", he will be shot. An enemy, seeing this opportunity, switches out the "Life" paper with a "Death" paper so that both papers say "Death". The man, though knowing this, cannot tell his captors that he knows that it is rigged. How does he survive?
5. What is brown and sticky?
6. Why is six afraid of seven?
Go ahead and post your answers if you know it!