Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hey Lost Fans!!

For all of you who greedily watched the finale for Lost, you might have seen a commercial during the program that was a bit strange. The commercial was advertising an event that was being held from July 24-27 in San Diego and that they were looking for volunteers to be recruited for various positions. The video goes on to say that it is unpaid. The commercial was so strange, I decided to look it up. My suspicions were correct as it says on the website that all of this is on behalf of the Dharma Initiative! For those interested in being recruited, you can submit your e-mail and you will be contacted by a recruitment officer. I submitted mine but I have not received anything yet but I will keep you posted. If you're interested in going to the website, it is at www.octagonrecruiting.com. I have also posted the commercial below for anyone who missed it.

3 comments:

Amber said...

You need to tell those of us who don't watch Lost what the Dharma Initiative is - also because I'm too lazy to google it myself. What is it you'd be doing?

Stacy said...

Lost is the best! I love how they throw the audience these little things that get our wheels turning! I can't wait to see what it's all about. I hope the recruitment officer contacts me soon

Nene said...

Wow! How did I miss that? Must have got up to get something or go potty. I love Lost! Maybe you'll get to go be an extra - like one of the "others". :0}